Get new similar jobs by email for
Field Service Technician
Responsible for the installation, service, troubleshooting and support for our full line of corrugating machinery at our customer base. Also responsible for responding to service calls, performing preventative maintenance service, and warranty interventions. Must be available for after hour on-call emergency support of our customer base. The position requires extensive travel within the US, Canada, and Mexico at short notice to support our client base.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
1. Solid foundation working with industrial machinery; corrugating machinery a
2. Must be able to travel extensively (80% travel).
3. Strong electrical aptitude.
4. Ability to read electrical schematics and/or mechanical drawings.
5. Experience working with hydraulics and pneumatics.
6. Experience with PLC controls and programming; Siemens preferred.
7. Understanding of drives, servos and process control.
8. Strong organizational and communication skills.
9. Must be a team player and have the ability to work well with customers,
subcontractors and co-workers
10. Prior experience as a field service engineer, maintenance engineer or technician
11. Technical/Trade school or AA degree.
Relocation is not a requirement as long as you are within a commutable distance of an airport