Get new similar jobs by email for
Field Technical Specialist- Ne...
FIELD TECHNICAL SPECIALIST- ATLANTIC CITY, NJ
As one of the 50 Best Managed Companies, NRT is looking for a dynamic candidate who is motivated and passionate about working for an industry leader in technology!
NRT is the globally recognized industry leader in self-serve redemption and jackpot solutions, and has placed over 4,500 devices in over 300 casino locations throughout Canada, United States, the Caribbean, Europe and Asian gaming markets.
We offer a competitive salary, group benefits (health, vision, dental and life insurances), career advancement opportunities, challenging work, and a convenient work location!
Our environment is entrepreneurial and fast-paced. Individual and creative contributions to our company objectives are highly encouraged and recognized. There will be an abundance of opportunities to develop new skills and to benefit from interaction with a highly experienced leadership team.
Check us out at: www.nrttech.com
Responsibilities of this individual entail various aspects of the system life cycle including but not limited to hardware/software technical support, training and installation of the NRT solution. The successful candidate, while assigned to a specific region, will be responsible for developing and maintaining customer relationships in their area and must be able to work independently. This position will report to the Director, Implementation Specialist in Toronto, ON, Canada.
• Achievement/Results Oriented
• Customer service
• Problem Solving
• Building relationships
• Fast and complete understanding of the client’s requirements
• Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates information technology systems operations
• Familiar with standard networking concepts, practices, and procedures
• Provides support to end users on a variety of issues
• Comfortable with dealing with all levels of management
• Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems
• Responds to telephone calls, email for technical support
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Installs/implements/configures upgrades and complete solutions onsite
• Conducts on-site technical and sales training to employees, partners, customers, and end-users worldwide
• Participates in the development, editing, evaluation, and validation of technical and sales training course materials
• Able to represent the Company’s image and brand – professional relations with customers of the Company in all situations, at all times
• Extensive travel required – estimated at 75 percent
Required knowledge, skills, experience and qualifications
Education and Training
• Successful completion of an undergraduate university degree or an IT/business program from a Community College
• Accredited certifications are an asset
• Responsible for maintaining a high level of technical skills related to the systems and applications in use throughout the office
• Network technologies experience
• Proficient in all Windows operating system platforms
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
• Above average written and verbal communication and management skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with all levels of professional staff
• Superb organization skills
• A high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• A committed team player who may not agree with but can support group/company objectives
• Proven ability to work independently or to complete tasks despite ambiguity
• The incumbent may have to be licensed by Gaming Regulatory Commissions - criminal and financial background checks will be completed by the Company, with your consent
• Prior experience with Casinos or the development of products for the Gaming Industry is an asset