What We Do
The position consists of installation, configuration and maintenance of Windows based PCs and Servers, firewalls, printers, Internet VPNs and the like. You will be working in the field at client sites diagnosing and repairing problems with the aforementioned equipment and working in the office using remote connectivity tools to assist clients with their computer problems.
What We Are Looking For
- 2 Years of recent, verifiable experience with Windows desktop and server operating systems in either a business environment or in a previous technical support position
- Ability to quickly and accurately troubleshoot issues with printers, logins, network connectivity and email
- Be able to perform hardware replacement, reload operating systems, install new printers and PCs
- Some previous experience with troubleshooting business networks and VPNs
- Able to diagnose and remove malware and spyware using company provided tools
- Reliable vehicle
- Ability to work with clients and co-workers in a professional, approachable, and positive manner
Must possess ***very*** strong problem-solving skills
Strong communication skills, written and verbal, required
Must be able to work independently as well as in a team oriented environment
Close attention to detail is a must
Candidate must be neatly dressed and present themself well in a business environment
Strong documentation skills
Ability to manage your work through service request software required
If you are NOT willing to go the extra mile for our customers, see things through to their correct and logical conclusion, follow-up up with our clients and try to deliver customer contact that leaves the customer saying WOW!, then this is NOT the position for you.
If you are excellent at what you do and can demonstrate that day in and day out, then please apply for this position.
***We are looking for applicants who are local to the area.***
MY DEFINITION OF "LOCAL TO THE AREA" MEANS WITHIN A 25-35 MILE RADIUS OF Virginia Beach, VA. Do not apply if you are not "local to the area". No relocation expenses are associated with this position.