Get new similar jobs by email for
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
· A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
· A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
· Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
· Compete with our elite and score trips to awesome places like Hawaii, Beijing and Münich, Germany
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha advisor is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you’ll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can’t. Start your way down a path that includes partnering with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is the key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We’re in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We’re Looking for People with:
· An appetite for success and natural leadership ability Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you into a mentor and ambassador for our company
· Charisma and strong conversational skills Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You’re going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively
· Really thick skin and a motor that doesn’t stop If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you
· An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years, Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
· Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(k), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products
· The backing of a strong, stable, and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s
· Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Becoming a Financial Advisor is often said to be like going into business for yourself, with all the independence and flexibility this implies, but without the capital investment required to start a business and with extensive support from our team.
In a recent survey of more than 100 top performers in Financial Advising, the clear #1 most important and liked activity in their work was the ability to help others, with over 87% rating this a 9 or 10 on a 10-point scale.
If you are a highly motivated individual with strong ethical standards, you owe it to yourself to investigate this terrific opportunity.
Learn more at www.advisorcareers.com
*Registered Representatives offer securities through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc., a registered Broker/Dealer. Member FINRA (www.finra.org) /SIPC (www.sipc.org). Investment Advisor Representatives offer advisory services through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc., a SEC Registered Investment Advisory firm.
Key words: financial advisor, certified financial planner, CFP, financial services representative, stock broker, financial products, financial sales, FINRA, series 6, series 7, series 63, series 65, series 66, life and health insurance license, uncapped commission, sales representative, solution selling, sales management, investment management, life insurance, asset management, wealth management, outside sales, inside sales, business to business sales, sales development, insurance, sales portfolio, financial adviser, financial planning, securities, brokerage, bilingual, sales, sales agent, wholesaler, series 6, salesman, salesperson, series 7, series 63, series 65, FINRA, commercial, personal lines, financial advisor, financial consultant, financial services, Investment Advisor, banking, finance, Retirement Plan, licensed agent, P&C, life and health, sales manager, financial planner, insurance agent, licensed insurance, insurance sales, agent, advisor, sales, account manager, producer, licensed, teacher, coach, army, navy, cold calling, account executive, commission, producer, life and heath, investment advisor, licensed agent, sales professional, inside sales, outside sales, sales representative, mortgage, real estate, business development, liability