Get new similar jobs by email for
Financial Advisor - Sales Asso...
Mutual of Omaha offers exceptional opportunities as a Financial Advisor, where a career path is accomplished through your own professional achievements, not seniority or tenure. Mutual of Omaha provides its Financial Advisors with professional development through coaching and one-on-one interactions, while allowing for flexible scheduling and the potential to earn a rewarding income.
As a Financial Advisor, you will:
· Build a business from an office in a market you choose, making face-to-face contacts with families and businesses
· Cultivate and get to know clients, sharing your expertise in assessing needs and objectives in order to deliver appropriate investments and services
· Receive unmatched support to help pass your licensing exams
· Receive in-depth financial and business development training
· Be able to earn what you are worth; your pay reflects an unlimited income
As a Financial Advisor, you can:
· Build a business where you work for yourself, but not by yourself
· Earn commissions, bonuses and incentive travel
· Earn a career in a stable, secure industry that is always in need…no fear of layoffs or being made redundant
· Spend your workdays making a real difference in people’s lives
Qualities that help you succeed:
· A solid sales or management history (although not necessary)
· The commitment and relationship-building skills crucial to establishing long-term clients
· Relationships within your community that can help you build a client base. (Memberships in civic/social organizations have been helpful)
· A desire to work on commissions for unlimited earning potential
· The ability to be highly driven, sales-oriented and self-managing
· The desire and capacity to work autonomously from an office in your community.
Our Financial Advisors receive all the training and support they need to run an office and help clients achieve their long-term financial goals. So if you're ready to maximize your efforts in exchange for greater independence, more career satisfaction and better financial rewards, apply now for a career at Mutual of Omaha as an insurance-based financial advisor.
Visit us at www.advisorcareers.com for more information