Get new similar jobs by email for
Financial Services Representat...
As a financial services representative, you’ll be part of our entrepreneurial system with the freedom to provide solutions for your clients from a broad portfolio of innovative products. You’ll have access to powerful sales tools and a large resource network soyou can focus on activities that get results.
- Can sell MassMutual core products and Broker Dealer products
- W2/1099 Commissions
- *Benefits options Medical/Dental/Vision
- *Retirement options Pension/401K with match available
- Training in field, Joint work and Mentorship
- Life, Disability Income Insurance, and Retirement plans (need securities license)
- In Depth Marketing plans
- 160+ year old Mutual company on Fortune 100 list
- Own you Own Book of Business
Financial Services Representatives are independent contractors and are not employees of MassMutual, its subsidiaries, or of General Agents with whom they contract. Local sales agencies are not subsidiaries of MassMutual or its affiliated companies.
*Benefits: Eligibility applies only to those Financial Services professionals who hold a fill-time career contract (X4X) with Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual). Eligibility for subsidized benefits and before-tax coverage is based on meeting certain requirements. Benefit plan provisions are subject to modification or termination.
Securities, investment advisory and financial planning services are offered through qualified registered representatives of MML Investors Services, LLC. Member SIPC www.sipc.org 701 5th Ave. Ste 1100. Seattle, WA. 98104 CRN201805-202000