Get new similar jobs by email for
Front Desk Sales and Service R...
Join our Team!
Front Desk Sales and Service Representative (FDSR) Job Summary:
Here’s your opportunity to “Work on the bright side®”! La Quinta Inns & Suites®, a leader in the hospitality industry, is seeking a Front Desk Sales Representative who is outgoing, professional and energetic to be the first person who greets our guests when they arrive at our hotel. This position is responsible for providing superior guest satisfaction while attending to guest needs such as check-in/check-outs, reservations, PBX and answering guest questions and needs. The ideal candidate will work easily in a fast-paced environment while maintaining an optimistic, “energy-giving” attitude to be the bright spot in our guest’s day. Other Key duties include:
· Process guest registrations, including collecting payment
· Complete shift reports
· Respond to guest needs, special requests and complaints as needed
· Promote, answer questions about and enroll guests in La Quinta’s frequent guest program
· Assist in various assignments including breakfast, laundry or housekeeping duties.
· Maintain and clean the lobby and bathroom as needed
Minimum Experience, Education, Skill & Physical Requirements:
· Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
· Must be flexible in hours and days worked.
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time
· Must be able to lift 25 – 50 lbs and carry up to 10 lbs
· Must have sound judgment and be able to work with little or no supervision.
· Must be proficient in the use of common Windows-based computer programs
· Must be able to operate basic office machines, i.e., copier, fax, printer, etc.
· Must display very good organization and time management skills.
· Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills