Cvent is seeking a Vice President of Product Marketing to take our Cvent Supplier Network solution to the next level. We are looking for a proven leader who can work with the 35 people on our marketing team, our technology team, and our global sales organization to drive revenue growth.
- Define a strategy to grow international sales and market share of the Cvent Supplier Network product line.
- Work with a cross functional team to help define product enhancements and additions
- Work with cross functional team to design new online advertising placements / offerings to grow product sales.
- Collaborate with sales management to execute effective campaigns, improve processes and marketing efficiency.
- Manage the Cvent Supplier Network product marketing team to execute the marketing strategy across initiatives including email marketing campaigns, online marketing, sales enablement, thought leadership initiatives, content marketing, partnership marketing, social media and other related programs.
- Work with our campaigns group to develop, refine and maintain targeted marketing campaigns and offers that result in high-quality sales leads both domestic and international.
- Collaborate with the creative team in our marketing division to develop landing pages, websites, emails, collateral, case studies, and content/promotional pieces to drive sales.
- Develop an understanding of the audience and buying stages for our solutions. Create segmentation strategies and solution-based value propositions.
- Conduct ongoing competitive intelligence and market research on hospitality industry and group business solutions.
- Work with our India marketing team to grow and maintain the Cvent Supplier Network database and web sites.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 7-10 years marketing experience, preferably in B2B marketing environment.
- Innovative thinker capable of operating both in a strategic capacity and a hands-on/execution capacity.
- Team player who is detail oriented, organized and self-directed with high integrity and discipline.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Experience and knowledge of online marketing models and strategies is required.
- Ability to lead cross functional teams with strong project management skills.
- Ability to create compelling marketing messages and collateral.
- Proven ability to manage teams and develop talent within the organization.
- Strong track record of lead generation and increasing sales opportunities.
- Experience in hospitality industry is very desirable.
- Experience supporting large sales organizations in a growth environment is preferred.
- Experience with content marketing automation programs, such as Eloqua, Marketo, Silverpop and other enterprise systems like Salesforce.com and Omniture are a plus.
Cvent, Inc. (www.cvent.com) is the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software for meetings and event management. Our platform of products includes software to manage and facilitate online event registration, meeting site selection, event management, e-mail marketing and web surveys. We also develop mobile apps for both corporate and consumer events. Founded in 1999, we currently have 1,300 talented and dedicated employees and are headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C., in McLean, Virginia, with additional U.S. offices in Portland, Oregon; Austin, Texas, and Los Angeles, California. Internationally we have offices in New Delhi, India, and London, England. Cvent has received a number of awards and honors recognizing our strong company culture, innovative products, stellar customer service and support, visionary leadership and investment in our employees. We currently have job openings across all departments and locations and are looking to add valuable team members to further strengthen the company’s DNA.