Expanding Chiropractic clinic seeks dynamic individual to join our team. Passion for helping others is required. Knowledge of chiropractic helpful, but not required.
Provides assistance to patients in completing their recommended therapy program.
* Orients and educates patients and their families by meeting them; explaining the role of the patient care coordinator; initiating the care plan; providing educational information in conjunction with direct care providers related to treatments, procedures, and continuing care requirements.
* Develops case management tools by participating in meetings; coordinating information and care requirements with care providers; resolving issues that could affect smooth care progression; providing education to others regarding the care management process.
* Monitors delivery of care by coordinating with the doctor's assistant, documenting phone calls, medical information. Scheduling and having patients reschedule missed appointments. Identifying progress toward desired care outcomes; intervening to overcome deviations in the expected plan of care; reviewing the care plan with patients in conjunction with the direct care providers; interacting with involved departments to negotiate and expedite scheduling and completion of procedures, and consults; reporting personnel and performance issues to the unit manager; maintaining ongoing communication with staff regarding variances from the care plan or transfer/discharge plan.
* Requests and coordines medical information from outside facilities.
* Respects patients by recognizing their rights; maintaining confidentiality.
* Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
* Maintains patient care database by entering new information as it becomes available; verifying findings and reports; backing up data.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Persuasion, Verbal Communication, Health Promotion and Maintenance, Patient Services, Building Relationships, Resolving Conflict, Coordination, Listening, Scheduling, Teamwork, Legal Compliance
Knowledge of chiropractic and healthy lifestyles helpful, but not necessary.
Four Day work Week. Candidate must be able to work 4 evenings until 8pm and 2 Saturdays per month 7:30-12:30pm.