Get new similar jobs by email for
Distribution Fulfillment Specialists perform a minimum of one and up to three of the following functions:
1) Picking/Truck Building/3PL/Audit
3) Put Away/Replenishment
4) Order Dropping/Sorting
5) Cycle Counts and Bin Checks
·Utilizes available equipment and resources, including, but not limited to, WMS and WDS2 software, hardware, RF scanners, and Carousel pick-to-light equipment.
·Accountable for the production expectations communicated by management throughout the day.
·Associate will perform all job functions according to documented standardized operating procedures.
· Comply with documented standardized work procedures at all times.
·Meet or exceed established performance thresholds in all core and secondary job functions.
·Report all known product, process, and or reporting defects and inefficiencies to supervisory personnel.
·Ensure that individual work area is clean and organized, with all items in their designated locations.
·Utilize proper handling techniques and equipment to minimize damages and reduce injuries.
·Follow and uphold all OSHA and company guidelines, policies and safety regulations
· High school diploma or equivalent is required for full time employment or if attending high school is eligible for part time employment.
· No specific prior work experience.