Do you consider yourself to be a dependable person who enjoys making a customer's day through great service? Do you have cash handling skills? If so, this may be the position for you. No previous banking experience required! We will provide a paid Teller Training program to all employees hired!
We currently have multiple openings with various schedules. Our current openings are located in the following branches:
* Brockton - Legion Parkway (25 hours/week) & (29 hours/week) **BENEFITS INCLUDED
* Easton (28 hours/week) **BENEFITS INCLUDED
* Plymouth (25 hours/week) ** BENEFITS INCLUDED
* Randolph (Saturday Teller)
* Abington (Saturday Teller)
Tellers are responsible for processng customer account transactions and performing other related duties in a sales environment while providing quality customer service. Essential duties include:
- Processes customer transactions accurately and efficiently. Balances by counting currency, coin, and checks in cash drawer as well as verifying to computer totals.
- Attend staff meetings regularly and work overtime as needed.
- Maintains a knowledge of HarborOne Bank products to identify customer needs. Approaches customers with information regarding our products, tellers must meet standards for the referral program and develop referrals for Customer Service Representatives.
- Maintain teller balancing record in compliance with HarborOne Bank standards.
- Perform all duties professionally and within the Bank's quality service standards, including maintaining customer confidentiality.
- Consistently meet monthly performance goals.
- High School diploma or its equivalent.
- 1-2 years in a fast paced environment with cash handling and customer service experience.
- Demonstrated customer service, interpersonal and organizational skills required.
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical procedures.
- Must be able to work a diverse schedule including days, evenings, and Saturdays. Scheduling and work location flexibility required.
**We offer a competitive compensation package with excellent medical/dental benefits and retirement plan to all schedules over 20 hours per week.
We are a EOE and drug free workplace