Get new similar jobs by email for
GSM/UMTS RF Optimization Engin...
Senior RF GSM/UMTS Engineer
Avenger Engineering was formed by industry leaders whose previous experience in telecommunications left them with one clear goal in mind: To rid wireless carriers and vendors of the problems that hampered their ability to effectively compete in the marketplace. Over a decade later, our staff has proven time and again that performing cutting edge work, while maintaining a distinct focus on our customer’s needs, produces the top-of-the-line results wireless carriers and vendors can use to stay competitive.
The Sr RF GSM/UMTS Engineer is responsible for the overall health of the network. The candidate will work on a team with other colleagues in an effort to improve overall network KPI’s.
Job Description for Sr RF GSM/UMTS Engineer:
· Identify/troubleshoot top sources of network degradation(Accessibility/Retainability).
· Perform traffic load balancing between carriers/technologies.
· Modify parameters in an effort to optimize the flow of traffic within the network.
· Identify overshooting sectors using KPI’s, recommend/implement changes in order to optimize the RF environment (Antenna/MDT/EDT/TMA).
· Provide guidance to field teams when troubleshooting hardware failures on 2000/3000/6000 series Ericsson cabinets, and the Line/Antenna system.
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent and at least five years network RF Performance/Optimization experience.
· Must have extensive experience with GSM/UMTS.-
- MUST BE ELIGIBLE FOR WORK IN THE US/CANADA/MEXICO