- 6 plus years of Workers' Compensation claims handling experience
- 2 plus years of experience in a Claims Supervisor role
- Good technical knowledge of claims management
- Possess leadership, management, and motivational skills
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Conflict resolution and solution planning as needed
- Active Adjuster License in NY
Our client, a leading National Insurance Company, is offering a career opportunity as a Workers’ Compensation Claims Supervisor for their Morristown, NJ office. Someone best suited for this job would be a responsible, energetic individual who shows great leadership qualities. As a Workers' Compensation Claims Supervisor, you would train and mentor staff of 4-6, confirm coverage and policy information, and answer correspondence and inquiries promptly. You would also be responsible for complying with proper internal controls as necessary.
TheBestIRS, Insurance Recruiting Specialists, is the leading provider of insurance jobs for claims supervisors specializing in Workers’ Compensation, Property, Commercial Lines, Personal Lines and Catastrophe. TheBestIRS have been placing insurance professionals in direct hire, temporary and temp-to-hire opportunities with insurance carriers, self-insurance companies and third party administrators for nearly 2 decades and are adding new clients every day. Apply for one of our insurance jobs and find out why TheBestIRS is the best choice for your insurance career.