Get new similar jobs by email for
Assistant Marketing Manager - ...
Marketing Manager - Consumer Goods
SEEKING a talented Marketing professional in the Indianapolis, IN area who has experience developing and executing marketing programs rooted in consumer and market place needs.
LSM, Inc. has been retained by an established and growing clientele of branded consumer products to identify an outstanding Marketing Manager who possesses strategic thought leadership with a desire to implement the plan. Strong strategic capabilities are essential, but this person must equally enjoy rolling out and implementing the marketing plan. Our clients have a track record of substantial growth the last ten years with much growth projected in the years to come, so you would be part of a growing company with a truly unique culture (very team-oriented with much ownership).
Are you the right person for this outstanding career opportunity? Do you possess…
We encourage not only current Marketing Managers and Product Managers to consider this opportunity, but also those in Associate or Assistant Product, Brand, or Marketing Manager roles to consider this outstanding opportunity. A consumer marketer with a bit of classic CPG training would be great, but we will look at a variety of consumer marketing backgrounds. We are open-minded so please do not look at all the responsibilities as “must haves”…the non-negotiable must haves are aforementioned.
In a nutshell and more formally…The Marketing Manager is responsible for delivering product category top line sales and gross margin. You will manage assigned product line(s) and will be the marketplace expert to ensure to build consumer demand, market share, sales and profitability. This position will be responsible for developing and implementing integrated marketing plans and working cross-functionally to manage existing portfolio and commercialize new products. The Marketing Manager will also support the Director of Sales and Marketing with sales and customer requests and certain “shared services” (trade show coordination)
- Evaluate and analyze category performance and make recommendations to improve performance.
- Lead and analyze consumer research, benchmark competitors, analyze competitive sets, and conduct market analysis.
- Develop and execute marketing plans in alignment with category and brand strategic objectives. Including, but not limited to packaging development, in-store signage, sponsorships/artist partnerships, online assets, and other marketing collateral.
- Serve as leader of cross functional product development team and product line contact to trade marketing, sales, and other internal teams. Includes management of inventory, product/packaging changes, discontinuations, etc.
- Lead category innovation plans - manage pipeline and lead new product projects through stage gate process.
- Work closely with sales team to develop key account marketing plans – including promotional and co-op programs
- Support commercialization needs and requests – including development of marketing communications (sell sheets), distribution of sales samples, maintenance of image bank and product spec files, and other ad hoc customer support needs
- Support, plan, and administrate assigned events – including trade shows, customer meetings, demonstrations, etc.
Qualified individuals are encouraged to forward a CONFIDENTIAL Microsoft Word Document or PDF resume to:
(Please mention Marketing Manager in your subject line when submitting resume)
We invite you to visit Lake Shore Marketing, Inc. at
Marketing & Sales specialists