Get new similar jobs by email for
Graphic Designer - Production ...
GRAPHIC DESIGNER - PRODUCTION ARTIST
ABOUT THE JOB
We are seeking an experienced artist to join our in-house creative team. Our company has a proven history of providing innovative and custom t-shirt designs to Bay County, the surrounding areas and across the U.S. We all share a common goal; to be the best screen printing and embroidery source possible. We are looking for the right person to add to our graphics department. This person will have the work ethic and vision to help with our goals in growth and quality. If you are looking to work with a company where your contribution matters, keep reading and get ready for your art career to take a new direction.
• Work directly with clients and staff members on multiple design projects on a daily basis.
• Prepare art for screen print and embroidery using industry specific software and hardware.
• Provide art support services for marketing initiatives.
Artistically they MUST be:
• Superior design skills
• Diverse in design styles
• Able to create graphics for apparel (client driven custom designs, logos and branding)
• Able to create graphics for in-house marketing pieces
• Adobe Illustrator CS4
• Adobe Photoshop CS4
• MAC based environment
• Pre-press a plus
• Color Separation a plus
• Screen printing knowledge or experience a plus
• A communicator
• Easily trained
• Pays attention to detail
• Works well in a fast paced team oriented environment
• Takes direction well
• Enjoys the collaborative design process
• Service oriented and client focused
• Associates or Bachelors Degree in fine arts, graphic design and/or web design.
• 2 Years of graphic design experience.
• Strong work ethic.
If you are someone who excels in the above areas please provide the following:
(2) Recent samples of your work and/or a link to your website
(3) Contact information including your phone number
To be considered for this position you must follow these instructions carefully. Any deviation will be dismissed.
We do not offer relocation compensation.