Indian Hills Country Club, located in East Cobb County, Marietta, is seeking Grill Attendants. This position is the most important and responsible function in the planning, implementation, and execution of food service to the satisfaction of the membership. The Grill Attendant works under the general supervision of the Service Manager or Sous Chef.
This employee performs within well‑defined service policies and procedures and is expected to demonstrate thorough and comprehensive service skills within the service procedure framework of the Club ensuring that proper food and beverage service is consistently given to all members and their guests.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
1. Meets and greets members.
2. Sets and maintains strict standards of appearance.
3. Learns menus.
4. Set‑up grill area for service in the morning. Clean-up grill area after end of service.
5. Efficiently prepares all members/guests orders to order.
6. Clears and wipes down all grill tables.
7. Keeps informed of members and member changes.
8. Follows the FIFO (First In First Out) system for rotating products.
9. Follows all food handling safety guidelines.
10. Follows proper procedures for serving alcoholic beverages.
11. Follows the same procedures when working the outside turn grill for the golfers.
12. Performs other work as required.
Education, Experience and Training Requirements:
The employee in this position should be dependable, mature, and demonstrate good verbal communication skills and people skills in which to inter‑relate with members. The employee should be well groomed according to the standards of the Club. This position requires the employee to have sufficient proficiency in spoken and written English to communicate effectively with members and guests to ensure that service is provided to them in a professional and responsive manner, and to communicate with co-workers to ensure that job responsibilities are performed in an efficient, effective and safe manner.
It is recommended that this employee have completed high school and had a minimum of two years of experience in a made-to-order establishment.
Compensation and Benefits:
Hourly compensation will be commensurate with experience. Benefits may include 401(k), paid leave time, a “Pay for grades” program and advancement opportunities.
Please email résumé to email@example.com or fax to (770) 951-7591.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.