We are a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial insurance brokerage with a regional office in Conshohocken, PA. We are expanding our Group Benefits Department, and have an excellent opportunity for a Group Benefits Account Manager with experience in PA, NY and NJ health insurance. We are looking for someone who has respect for the client-agency relationship, and understands the role of a trusted adviser. We build long-term relationships with our clients, and we look to do the same with our employees. Although insurance agency experience is a plus, we will consider experience on the carrier side. Experience implementing new groups and conducting open enrollment meetings is a plus. Experience in the 50+ market is a must.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Communication with corporate clients and carriers
- Marketing new business
- Managing the renewal process
- Conducting open enrollment meetings
- Advising clients on PPACA implications
- Creating presentations for new business and renewals
- Group benefits compliance
- Overall account management
- Managing implementation process for new carrie
Job Requirements include:
- Intimate knowledge of the 50+ market for Group Benefits as it relates to
- Plan Designs
- Funding Strategy
- Knowledge of PPACA implications for employers
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Pro-active Self-Starter, able to work independently
- Excellent computer skills, in particular Excel and Powerpoint
- Client service focus
- Team Player
- Must be detail oriented and extremely organized
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
To be considered for this growth opportunity you must have experience in group benefits, including claims. Please email your resume, along with a cover letter, including salary requirements.