Get new similar jobs by email for
Develops and nurtures Pre-K children ages 3 months -5 years by planning and implementing educational programs; to enhance kindergarten readiness; in a 5 full day year-round preschool.
* Stimulates emotional, intellectual, and social growth of students by developing and directing Early Childhood Educational programs and activities tailored to assigned class.
* Provides safe environment by maintaining orderly, clean, and appealing facilities; eliminating or removing known safety hazards; following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal recommendations.
* Encourages students' participation by providing interactive activities.
* Keeps parents informed by posting parent information in the classroom; maintaining and sharing records of child's progress and behavior.
* Encourages development of student self-control by utilizing classroom management and modeling techniques.
* Improves educational quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Enhances pre-school center reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
MUST have MIN. B.S. IN EARLY CHILDHOOD A MUST !