Get new similar jobs by email for
HR Consultant/ Management Anal...
HR Consultant/ Management Analyst (Federal Agency)
HR Anew is a full service human resources management consulting and professional services firm headquartered in Columbia, MD. Our work is grounded in innovation, thought leadership, and performance excellence as we work in collaboration with clients to recruit, develop professionally, and retain employees. To learn more about HR Anew visit our website at (www.hranew.com). Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
With over a 180- year legacy in preserving security in the Unites States, our federal agency client is a is seeking a candidate for the position HR Consultant/ Management Analyst, to embark on long- term contract in Washington, DC.
The position will function as a member of the human resource management team as a Human Resource Consultant/Management Analyst. Responsibilities include overseeing the implementation of the Office of Human Resources communications strategy, handling traditional communication including developing newsletters, general correspondence, and memorandum for the Office. The successful candidate will have a record of accomplishment with internal and external communications and outreach, along with excellent skills to communicate in writing, accompanying proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Responsible for carrying out a wide range of project management assignments related to the Office of Human Resources (OHR) Transformation project. Analyzes and defines data requirements, provides technical input for the preparation, review, and revision of project plans, and participates in staff, work groups, and operational meetings to keep abreast of plans, projects, decisions, and current activities of information that may impact the Human Resources Transformation project.
· Strong working knowledge of office technology including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, Visio, Adobe, Publisher, and related office software to aid in developing newsletters, documents, reports, spreadsheets, presentations, OHR web site and other information as required.
· Strong working knowledge and skills sufficient to respond promptly and appropriately to requests for information regarding agency processes, services, or responsibilities.
· Human Resource experience a plus.
· Associate degree in Communications, Marketing, English, human Resources or related field – or equivalent work experience is essential.
· Hands on project management, process improvement, and communications/marketing are essential.
· Excellent writing skills, along with outstanding interpersonal and verbal communication skills required.
· Solid organization skills and attention to details; work requires continual attention to detail in creating, editing, and proofreading materials; establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
· Must be able to function in a multi-task environment, as part of a team and individually; and handle confidential issues involving all internal and external customers.
· Project Management and Lean Six Sigma training and/or certifications are a definite plus.
· Candidates will be required to provide a writing sample.
HR Anew offers competitive compensation and employee benefits include medical, dental, vision, prescription, 401K, vacation leave, sick leave, personal leave, holidays, 401K, life insurance AD&D insurance, and more. EOE. For immediate consideration, apply online or forward your resume to:
6350 Stevens Forest Road, Suite 107
Columbia, Maryland 21046
We conduct reference checks, background investigations, and/or skills testing; and maintain an alcohol and drug-free workplace.