Get new similar jobs by email for
HR - Hiring and Recruiting and...
Description: HR – Hiring and Recruiting
We are a growing national commercial drywall/painting contractor looking to hire full time Hiring Recruiting & Employee Manager to help staff our ever growing field and office employment needs. We have recently moved into a new contemporary office setting and have a business casual atmosphere. If you would like to be part of our team and earn competitive industry pay you must have the following qualifications to be considered for the position:
Job Purpose: HR hiring and recruiting positions
Job Purpose: Maintains organization staff by directing a recruitment and selection program.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* Approves hiring criteria by analyzing job requirements.
* Attracts applicants by identifying sources of applicants; developing advertising campaigns; establishing rapport with referral sources; organizing internal communication programs.
* Approves candidates for referral to supervisors by analyzing qualifications; matching with hiring criteria.
* Meets short-term staffing needs by hiring temporary, part-time, and summer employees; instituting intern programs.
* Maintains human resource records by developing and enforcing filing and documentation systems.
* Counsels management to reduce turnover by determining causes.
* Complies with federal, state, and local employment law by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating new requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
* Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
* Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
* Maintains employment staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
* Maintains employment staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Achieves financial objectives by preparing the annual employment and advertising budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
* Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations.
* Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
* Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
* Accomplishes special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
* Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
* Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
* Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Analyzing Information, Verbal Communication, Retaining Employees, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, Hiring, Classifying Employees, Employment Law, Anti-discrimination Laws, Coaching, Delegation, Quick-books Proficiency a plus