Education Affiliates provides educational programs that deliver real-life career skills in high demand occupations that lead to employment upon graduation and a lifetime of personal growth.
Initiate hiring process:
- - Place ads as needed
- - Screen, review credentials of potential instructor candidates
- - Schedule candidate interview with Program Associate Deans
- - Process new hire documents – Drug Test, Background Check, Faculty Application documents, HR Documents, etc.
- - Follow up with HR department for results of Background Check and Drug testing results
- - Create and maintain electronic faculty file system
- - Submit applicable faculty forms and maintain faculty documentation for state and accrediting regulatory agencies
- - Maintain and track faculty education and work experience electronically
- - Maintain Faculty Demographics spreadsheet
Faculty Listing Reports:
- - Maintain Faculty Listings reports for school catalog and regulatory agencies – including CIE, DPOS, ACCSC
- - Prepare files/listings/reports for accreditation audits annually and on a as needed basis
- - Compile and submit Faculty Payroll to Business Office manager
General Maintenance of faculty documents as required for Faculty files:
- - Faculty Snapshots (course evaluations)
- - In-service training certificates
- - Proof of Annual professional developments
- - Annual plans and summaries
- - Instructor annual evaluation
To Apply Visit Education Affiliates, Inc.
Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol. Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to type 50 wpm.