A privately held Real Estate Company in the United States with a diversified portfolio of industrial, office, retail and multi-family residential real estate assets nationwide. With the corporate location in west Los Angeles and asset work-sites in 3 states, we are presently looking to strengthen our Property Management team.
Our Real Estate Investment Company is seeking a well-rounded, self-motivated HR / Office Manager to join our Los Angeles team.
- Manage all steps in the full life cycle of recruiting – job posting, resume review, interview,
- Facilitates and provides HR related compliance and general training (including orientation)
- Maintains and coordinates employee recognition programs
- Coordinate performance reviews
- Continually review and maintain employee handbook
- Maintains paper and/or electronic employee files
- Process semi-monthly payroll
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of laws and regulations including federal, state, and local
- Acts as a resource to ensure understanding and compliance with HR policies and regulations
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures;
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains office staff by job posting, screening, recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- We are seeking a high-energy, positive, "can do," and hands-on Office Manager who has:
- At least 5 years experience as HR Manager
- Experience managing all steps in the full life cycle of recruiting,
- Strong project management/organizational skills with strong attention to detail, systems and processes and successfully managed multiple projects
- Effective oral and written communication skills in strategic thinking and negotiation.
- Experience as Office Manager
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office
- Degree holder in Business Administration
- Effective organizational, time management, and prioritization skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and team skills.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills, as well as results/goal driven
- Inspire and manage staff
- Able to work directly with the owners on a daily basis.
- Take on understanding all aspects of the company relating to administration, operations,
- Commit to excellence in customer service.
- Create a positive, professional, and upbeat environment.
- Experience in Supply Management, Tracking Budget Expenses, Delegation, Staffing, Managing Processes, Supervision, Developing Standards, Promoting Process Improvement, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills
We offer an excellent compensation package, an exciting opportunity, and the change to grow and develop with a well capitalized entrepreneurial investment group.
For immediate consideration please submit resume with salary requirement
Resumes submitted with salary requirements will be considered first.