Electronic Environments Corporations
Electronic Environments Corporation (EEC) provides Infrastructure Management Solutions 7x24x365 Information Technology and Telecommunications operations. We provide the industry with integrated end to end services – from design & construction to on-going maintenance – for their critical infrastructure facilities such as Data Centers and Telecommunication Switch Sites.
HVAC Field Service Technician
Primary Job Description:
- Perform field service maintenance, remedial and emergency repair on telecommunication and data center process HVAC equipment. Equipment consists of Liebert, Marvair/Crispaire, Bard and Sun units
- Ancillary responsibilities include pumps, dry coolers, and cooling towers.
- Ability to read and understand schematics, diagnostic skills on basic refrigeration and electronic control circuits utilizing latest monitoring tools and dexterity to repair field problems.
- Provide accurate and timely documentation, reporting and commentary, which accurately reflect field conditions.
- Minimum 5 year educational background in HVAC services and repair with current valid refrigeration license.
- Must have strong technical skills and diagnostic capabilities.
- Strong aptitude to learn new technologies and systems
- Must be able to respond to emergency calls as required (24X7).
- Good knowledge of electronic controls, power wiring and microprocessor systems.
- PC skills preferred with emphasis on MS and Internet products.
- Understanding of the telecommunications, data processing operations.
- Extensive daily travel with independent work structure.
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends.
- Ability to work varied shifts (we are a 7/24/365 day operation, including weekends and holidays)
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Must have a valid current drivers license which is in good standing
- Must be able to obtain a Department of Transportation (DOT) Medical Certificate & pass a drug and alcohol screen
- Must be able to work for any company within the United States of America
- Must be able to pass a complete investigative background check
Please submit you’re your resume directly to our corporate offices at email@example.com
EEC is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates are considered regardless of race, color religion, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, age national origin, disability or military status.