Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Facilities department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in MEP, HVAC, building automation systems, real estate, building engineering or construction, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks an HVAC Technician at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
Join us to experience why Uline has been designated with the Forbes 2015 America’s Best Employers award.
- Maintain and repair all heating and cooling systems, including chillers, boilers, refrigeration units, AHUs, DDC system, computer room, climate control, compressors, motors and pumps, plus all associated controls.
- Keep accurate maintenance records of all work performed on equipment.
- Complete daily testing and logging of information on operating equipment, including pressure, temperature and consumption readings, plus water treatment testing.
- Perform all proactive preventive maintenance as scheduled and consistent with Uline standards.
- Identify conditions needing major repair and recommend corrective action to the Building Engineer.
- Ensure routine parts are kept in stock for preventive maintenance and repairs.
- Perform diagnostic troubleshooting of systems to ensure minimum equipment downtime.
- Available for ON CALL duty on nights and weekends to address emergencies.
- Coordinate work and materials with vendors or contract service personnel.
- Ensure all seasonal equipment is proactively maintained.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years experience with commercial heating, ventilation and air conditioning operation, maintenance and repair.
- Universal refrigerant license and Wisconsin state HVAC Credential a must.
- Ability to read electrical wiring schematics.
- Lift up to 75 lbs. and climb ladders.
- Excellent communication and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Valid driver's license.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!