Get new similar jobs by email for
Hardware Engineer, Hardware-in...
In this role, you will work in the area of HIL Simulation for the testing of Electronic Control Units (ECUs) in Automotive, Off-Highway, Aerospace, and other industrial applications. You will be part of a team-oriented environment, involved in developing and applying dSPACE HIL simulation technology for the most exciting and cutting-edge control domains.
· Hardware design of dSPACE HIL simulators for customer’s ECU testing needs
· Analyze customer requirements, determine simulator design
· Develop the necessary information required for manufacturing
· Work closely with the manufacturing team and Applications Engineering team to deliver turn-key HIL simulators that exceed customer expectations
· Project ownership from concept to delivery
· Degree in electrical engineering or similar degree with relevant electrical engineering experience
· Prior experience in test equipment electrical/electronic design a bonus
· Experience with control electronics, sensors, actuators desired
· Good communication skills, ability to work well in a team
· Very systematic approach, attention to detail, and good problem solving skills