CareersUSA, a leader in the staffing industry with over 31 years of experience, has another job opportunity for you:
Our client is seeking a Health Intake Pre-Certification Specialist in Philadelphia, PA.
Earn $18.00 to $18.40 per hour at this full-time, temporary position. Work 37.50 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM.
Under the direction of a manager and licensed health professionals, the Intake Specialist processes pre-certification requests in accordance with established corporate guidelines and in compliance with all state and federal regulations. In addition, this position supports all functions of the department.
- Processes all requests pertaining to incentive programs received via fax or mail
- Opens, prepares and processes incoming mail for reimbursement and fulfillment
- Update member account information appropriately
- Verifies completion of all program requirements
- Issues reimbursement or rejection as appropriate
- Reviews client system for accurate processing of reimbursements
- Adheres to the corporate quality customer-focused professionalism and accuracy standards
- Responds to voicemails and emails within one business day, as necessary
- Performs additional duties as assigned
- Associates degree in a related field, preferred
- A minimum of three years of customer service experience
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with an ability to accept and respond to changes
- Proficient at learning and operating in various computer systems and applications