Get new similar jobs by email for
Recruiter / Staffing Coordinat...
No Experience Needed! Join our dynamic team and excel in a rewarding and exciting position with GREAT benefits, a VERY competitive salary with an EXCELLENT bonus program, plus the chance to work with the BEST!
Favorite Healthcare Staffing, a nationwide provider of supplemental and nursing and allied healthcare professionals. Favorite is a Joint Commission certified healthcare staffing company with over 30 years of experience across the nation.
As a member of our Recruiting Team, your training will begin with learning the day to day business functions. Favorite is dedicated to your continued professional development to guide your success.
Favorite Recruiters learn Recruiting Techniques and Strategies, Office Operations and Customer Service. In addition to your formal training, you'll gain hands-on experience as you perform the following job functions:
-Client and Employee Relations
-Employee Screening and Personnel Record-keeping
If you have the following skill set, we want to talk to you!
- Outstanding phone presence
- Excellent customer service and human relations skills
- Knowledge of basic nursing and medical terminology
- Knowledge of basic computer operation and peripheral use
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively on the telephone
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor under stressful conditions
- A multi-tasker extraordinaire
- And like the idea of boosting your income through performance
Education: High school diploma or equivalent required; bachelors degree preferred.
Experience: Sales and/or healthcare experience helpful. Some professional work experience required.
* Excellent customer service
* Ability to type 35 wpm
* Proficiency with basic computer applications
* Ability to multitask
* Possess a sense of urgency
* Social and engaging
* Motivated by bonus to increase productivity
* Act as a team player
* Possess excellent verbal and written skills
* Knowledge of basic medical terminology
* Maintain a professional demeanor, even under stressful conditions
* Express a positive phone presence
* Ability to "think outside the box"
* Ability to communicate well with employees
* Strong leadership skills
* Ability to delegate
* Ability to handle a large call volume and multiple phone lines
We are committed to maintaining a challenging environment that promotes personal and professional accountability and growth, while taking an active role in the vision of the company. We offer a competitive base salary plus bonus potential, full benefits including medical, dental, and vision coverage as well as 401(k), basic life insurance, and paid time off in addition to holidays.
We are AA/EOE/M/F/V/D and pre-employment drug test and non-competition agreement required.