The Hunter Family of Companies
Heavy-Duty Diesel Technician
The Hunter Family of Companies (Hunter Truck Sales & Service, Hunter Keystone Peterbilt, Hunter Truck Center, and Hunter Idealease) is a family owned and operated network of dealerships that has demonstrated consistent revenue growth for over 75 years. Hunter is the largest truck dealer in the Northeast with a proven track record in Superior Customer Service. What makes Hunter successful is our commitment to our customers and employees.
We offer excellent wages and a competitive benefit package including: medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, employee assistance program, company paid life insurance, 401k retirement with discretionary contribution, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and holidays, flexible schedules, paid training and more!
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Performs major component repairs and/or overhauls.
- Diagnoses vehicle problems based on customer complaints and inspection.
- Communicates with Parts Department to obtain needed parts.
- Documents all work performed and recommended on the repair order.
- Road test vehicles. CDL license required for road tests.
- Works in a team environment by assisting other technicians in major repairs.
- Participates in manufacturer sponsored training programs, schools, and events.
Applicant must be well trained in the heavy duty truck industry. CAT, Cummins, or International certifications preferred. State Inspection License and valid CDL preferred. Valid driver's license required; must meet company insurability standards. Must own basic hand tools.
Notice to All Applicants: The Hunter Family of Companies has a Drug and Alcohol policy that prohibits the use of controlled substances and alcohol in the workplace and includes pre-employment drug screening as well as random drug and alcohol screening during employment.
The Hunter Family of Companies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. For more information on Hunter, please visit our website at www.huntertrucksales.com.
Please apply online at www.huntertrucksales.com or fax resume or request for application to 724-586-5760.