Hunter Keystone Peterbilt
Heavy-Duty Diesel Technicians
Hunter Keystone Peterbilt is a family owned and operated network of dealerships that has demonstrated consistent revenue growth for over 70 years. Hunter is the largest truck dealer in the Northeast with a proven track record in Superior Customer Service. What makes Hunter successful is our commitment to our customers and employees. Currently we are seeking qualified technicians to join our growing team of professionals.
We offer excellent wages and a competitive benefit package including: medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, employee assistance program, company paid life insurance, 401k retirement with discretionary contribution, and more!
· Performs unsupervised work as outlined on repair order with efficiency
and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
· Performs major component repairs and/or overhauls.
· Diagnoses vehicle problems based on customer complaints and
· Communicates with Parts Department to obtain needed parts.
· Documents all work performed and recommended on the repair order.
· Road test vehicles. CDL license required for road tests.
· Works in a team environment by assisting other technicians in major
· Participates in manufacturer sponsored training programs, schools, and
Applicant must be well trained in the heavy duty truck industry. CAT, Cummings, or International certifications preferred. PASI License and valid CDL preferred. Valid driver's license required; must meet company insurability standards. *Must own basic hand tools.
All positions subject to drug screen and background screen. Send resume and/or request for application to email@example.com or
fax to 724-586-5760.
For more information on Hunter, please visit our website at www.huntertrucksales.com.
Family-driven and road-tested for over 70 years!