Get new similar jobs by email for
Helpdesk Technician/Technical ...
docSTAR, the Nation's leading provider of document management technology, is looking for several resources for positions in its technology & support areas. docSTAR is a fast growing and dynamic part of the Astria Solutions Group family. In 2013 and 2014 Astria Solutions Group won the Albany Business Review's "Best Places to Work" award, an award bestowed upon up by our employees. Visit our website, www.docstar.com, to learn more about our exciting culture which incorporates teamwork, recognition, accountability, fun and giving back to the community. If you're looking for a rewarding and exciting work experience, look no further. Come join us at docSTAR where hard work and enthusiasm are met with financial success and a gratifying cultural experience.
docSTAR is looking for a charismatic & energetic individual to join our technical support team. Candidate is required to respond to and document inbound support requests from our customer base, identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving customer problems with courtesy and professionalism. Excellent customer service, communication, time management, conflict resolution, and problem determination/resolution skills are a must.
Must have the following skills & knowledge:
* Extensive knowledge of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Window 8, Server 2003/2008/2012, Windows 7.0, IIS, databases, internet connectivity and networking.
* A burning desire to provide the best customer service possible!
* Excellent communication skills.
* Strong troubleshooting skills.
* Previous helpdesk experience required.
* A+, Microsoft, & CDIA certifications and MS SQL Server experience is a +.
* Use of Clientele CRM a +.
Submit resumes and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org