RN Case Manager
To assure quality patient care and services are provided to in home clients. Accountable for making decisions based on his/her educational preparation and experience in nursing.
- Performs assessments and procedures, which require substantial specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skill based upon principles of psychological, biological, physical and social sciences.
- Assesses and reviews the matching of employee skills to client needs.
- Completes nursing assessments of all in home clients within specified deadlines.
- Provides patient care in accordance with acceptable standards of nursing practice, Interim HealthCare performance standards, and the written Plan of Care.
- Consults with institutional staff, client, family and physician in pre-discharge planning of the patient.
- Obtains physicians plans of treatment and orders, and initiates their execution.
- Registered Nurse with active license in the state (s) in which he/she practices.
- Three (3) years of current nursing experience.
- CPR certified
- Prior Home Health Experience preferred