Get new similar jobs by email for
Hospice - RN Case Manager
Are you looking for a growing hospice company that focuses on providing quality patient care to patients and families with life limiting illnesses? Ardent Hospice is the place for you!
Ardent Hospice exists to provide compassion, comfort and support to our patients, their caregivers and families in an environment that promotes the patient’s ability to live his/her life with the highest possible quality of life, regardless of diagnosis or prognosis.
We are a locally owned and operated hospice agency based in Flower Mound, TX. Our tight knit team of interdisciplinary professionals currently care for patients in Dallas, Denton, Tarrant and Collin counties.
We are Medicare certified and licensed by the State of Texas.
Ideal candidates will have prior experience with hospice and/or in a senior care setting.
* A desire to provide compassionate care
* Ability to work in an interdisciplinary setting
* Self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision
* Excellent communication skills
* Current and valid state nursing license
* Satisfactory criminal background check
* Satisfactory references from employers and/or professional peers
* Compliance with accepted professional standards and practices
* Valid driver's license and automobile that is insured in accordance with state requirements and is in good working order for travel to and from patient locations.
* Hospice experience preferred, but not required
* Minimum age - 18
Full time employees are eligible for many benefits, including Medical/Dental/Rx, life insurance and PTO.
Limited on-call required with generous compensation.
Ardent Hospice is a equal employment opportunity employer.