- Hospital - Case Manager
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Full Time, 40 Hours Per Week
About the Job:
- Concurrent review and analysis of inpatient records to determine if the patient's admission and continued hospital stay triggers any pre-defined quality indicators.
- Coordinate chart reviews for quality reports and clinical procedures
- Manage cases smoothly and increase patient/physician satisfaction.
- Track outcomes and report findings.
- Identify potential quality issues, delays in service, post-acute care needs
- Discharge Planning
- California Nursing License (RN)
- At Least Two Years of Recent Acute Case Management Experience
- DRG and ICD-9 and CPT coding, requirements for prior approval.
- Available community resources. Local referral network
- JCAHO Standards and Title XXII Regulations
- InterQual or Milliman criteria experience a plus
About the Agency:
Managed Care Resources, Making Careers is a Health Care Staffing Agency in the niche fields of Case Management, Utilization Management / Review, Quality Management / Assurance and Performance Improvement. MCR, Making Careers has been servicing the State of California since 1987 providing Medical Professionals to Hospitals, Medical Groups, IPAs, Health Plans, Healthcare Foundations, Home Health Departments, Medical Offices, Managed Care and Insurance Companies in search of both Permanent and Temporary Staff. Call: (310)-470-4232 or (800)-350-1471 for more information!