Founded in 1992, OpenLink (www.openlink.com) is the global leader in transaction lifecycle management solutions for the commodity, energy and financial services industries. OpenLink's products address portfolio management, trading, risk management, and operations processing for both financial and physical assets.
Owned by leading private equity investment firm Hellman & Friedman, OpenLink is a global software and services business that has grown both organically and through strategic acquisitions, to achieve revenues in excess of $300 million. The company serves over 500 clients, including 12 of the world's largest commodity and energy companies, 9 of the largest financial institutions, and 11 of the largest central banks. OpenLink has 1,300 employees in 12 global offices on five continents, with headquarters outside New York City and field offices in Houston, London, Berlin, Vienna, Toronto, Moscow, São Paulo, Singapore, Dubai, and Sydney.
OpenLink has received numerous industry awards and recognition, including citations as the industry leader by Gartner and first-in-class ranking by Energy Risk Magazine for Commodity/Energy Trading and Risk Management (C/ETRM) systems.
We are seeking a sharp, highly organized, detail oriented individual that will be responsible for the many facets of Human Resources. Involvement will include such areas as recruitment, benefits, payroll, immigration, employee relations, facilities, policies and procedures. A positive attitude working with multiple personality types and good communication skills are required. The ability to multi-task and work under pressure is also needed.
- Identifies and recommends recruitment strategies for all assigned open positions, and communicates strategy with hiring managers.
- Assists in writing and placing advertisements, and coordinates placement of open positions with recruitment agencies when appropriate.
- Sources and refers eligible candidates to the Hiring Manager and manages the interview and hiring process.
- Negotiates offer packages and drafts offer letters for selected candidates.
- Provide guidance to employees on employment policies, procedures and handle employee relations.
- Assist employees seeking opportunities to apply for a visa and work with our immigration lawyer to successfully process the application.
- Update job descriptions when turnover, restructuring and growth occur.
- Makes recommendations that will better facilitate the recruiting process.
- Develops collaborative working relationships with recruitment agencies and representatives to ensure adequate coverage of personnel needs.
- Conduct new hire orientations as well as terminations.
- Involved in some aspects of benefits and review of payroll.
- Handle employee relations and facilities/office administration issues.
- Create databases and spreadsheets to measure the success of recruitment.
- Liaison with Corporate HR.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or Human Resources, or equivalent work experience.
- 5-7 years of specialized recruitment and/or staffing experience, within the technology field with a focus in Human Resources.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook.