IPKeys Technologies is seeking a Program Analyst to provide program sustainment support to the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Federal Data Center Consolidation Initiative (FDCCI) Program Management Office (PMO). Responsibilities will include managing the program Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) using MS Project and providing administrative support. The candidate will be expected to participate in regular meetings with internal program staff and the Government client on a frequent basis.
- Maintain the FDCCI Migration IMS.
- Maintain close coordination with the Program Manager (PM) identifying potential scheduling issues/changes and de-conflict issues in order to keep program tasks on schedule.
- Incorporate updates as needed to the IMS to maintain and upgrade the existing IMS on a continuing basis.
- Provide weekly IMS updates to the Government designated IMS POC.
- Work as part of a team and provide backup support to other team members.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Project is required.
- Ability to travel to and from Government client site (Ft. Belvoir) for meetings.
- 2 Years relevant work experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Active Secret DoD clearance required