Sale Manager – Builders and Remodelers
IA Specialty Products, a subsidiary of IA Group headquartered in Norcross, GA is seeking a Sales Manager to sell shower doors, closet systems, plain and framed mirrors, door locks and hardware, etc. to local home builders and remodelers.
Qualified Candidates must have the ability to take direction, possess strong customer service skills, take initiative, possess a high energy level, well organized, flexible, adaptable and proactive with willing & capable attitude, and ability to work independently or a or as a team player. Must be a self-starter and self-motivated with dependable and stable work record.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage the day to day relationship with existing customer base and present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Achieve and exceed sales target and goals
- Accurately process customer transactions such as orders, quotes and returns.
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information in a timely manner.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions.
- Fill requests for catalogs. Information and samples
- Set-up and maintain customer files
- Identify sales prospects
- Prepare presentations and proposals.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Prepare status reports
- Work with Marketing to promote sales initiatives.
- Promote positive relations with partners, vendors and distributors.
- Contact businesses by telephone and email (Cold Calling) in order to solicit company products and services.
- Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interest of prospects contacted.
- Maintain records of contacts, accounts and orders.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Minimum of a high school diploma
- Minimum of 2+ year sales and customer service experience in the AtlantaHomeBuilding market.
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service and relationship building.
- Strong written and verbal skills and well as strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work individually and as a team player.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced environment and constantly changing environment.
- Professional Cold Calling skills both on the telephone and on-site meetings
- Experience selling and relationships with local home builders and developers.
- Proficiency in MS tools, Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks
Compensation depends upon industry knowledge and contacts with a 5% commission on gross sales with first years realistic earning of $55K to $60K annually. Candidates will realize commission earning immediately on existing accounts. Sales Incentives available for meeting sales goals.
Benefits include medical, dental paid vacations and holidays.
Monday – Friday 8:00 – 5:00.
For immediate consideration please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIS IS A PERMANENT DIRECT / HIRE POSITION. NO RECRUITERS AND NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!