Get new similar jobs by email for
INSURANCE SALES/FINANCIAL SERV...
As a Financial Services Professional, you'll build rewarding, long-term client relationships while adding value to the lives of the people you work with as you help them plan for their financial futures. In this entrepreneurial, consultative sales position, your responsibilities will include lead generation, managing client accounts, implementing marketing plans and designing solutions to help meet your clients' needs.
You'll have the chance to help others turn their financial dreams into reality and make a positive impact on the lives of your associates and your community. Whether it's designing a retirement strategy, planning for a college education, providing benefits for a business enterprise or protecting a family's quality of life, you'll play a key role. Instead of being tied to a desk, you'll have the freedom to be your own boss, set your own hours and develop a personal clientele. Most importantly, you'll be in business for yourself, not by yourself.
In addition, MassMutual provides financial support to help offset the costs of building and maintaining your business. Financing is designed to help inexperienced Financial Services Professionals during their initial years. Details of the program can be discussed with your manager.
Requirements Top 10" advantages:
1. A complete portfolio of products and services to provide value-added services to your clients.
2. A company with top industry ratings, exceptional financial performance and strong market position.1
3. Performance-based incentive programs and compensation packages.
4. The freedom to set a flexible work schedule and determine your own financial success.
5. Attractive benefits package, including comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability and retirement.
6. Personalized support programs to assist you and your clientele on the best mix of products and services.
7. Comprehensive training and mentoring programs to help you reach the next level in your productivity.
8. Advanced planning specialists to assist you in designing the right programs for your clientele.
9. Innovative business and market development support.
10. The opportunity to make a difference in the lives of your clients and to help others as you help yourself