IT Business Analyst Deployment Strategy Coordination-WD30010638
Johnson Controls is a global multi-industrial company with core businesses in the automotive, building and energy storage industries. Our 170,000 employees create quality products and services to optimize energy and operational efficiencies of buildings, energy storage and interior systems for automobiles. Through our growth strategies and by increasing market share we are committed to delivering value to shareholders and making our customers successful.Johnson Controls, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance or accommodation during the application process please call 414-524-8999 and press option #0 or email HR_Recruitment@jci.com
The IT Business Analyst [Deployment Strategy Coordination] will report to the Unity IT Director Deployment Strategy Coordination andsupports him in defining the strategy and in his coordination tasks, likeplanning, reporting and communication. He/she has to understand ERP deploymentsas well as Johnson Controls Business Units.
Includes, but not limited to:-Providesupport for the deployment strategy and coordination
- Collaboratewith other Unity teams to ensure that work products align.
- Maintainthe deployment site database
- Supportthe preparation of deployment council meetings as well as other stakeholdercommunication
- Designs,implements and manages processes around deployment, implementation anddeployment management
- Supportsthe design and implementation of a deployment strategy.
- Designsand implements processes for the coordination of deployments within and acrossBusiness Units.
- Hasdeep knowledge of the business processes he/she covers and the correspondent BUspecifications
- Attendperiodic business process reviews
- Reviewbusiness unit requirements at request of regional coordinators, when applicable
- Preparestatus updates on overall BU deployments
- Preparedeployment strategies and processes
- Consolidateinput from various BU deployment coordinators for deployment and sweepbacks
6 years experience - Bachelors degree
§In-depthknowledge and understanding of the business process being engineered
§In-depthknowledge of specific operations, policies, procedures, standards, and existingtechnology and systems environment
§Abilityto resolve issues
§Organizationalcredibility as a demonstrated expert in the specific processes assigned
§Goodwritten and verbal communication skills,
§Cross-productgroup experience required
§Locatedin existing regions – participate in design review sessions – 5% timecommitment