Get new similar jobs by email for
IT Business Analyst - Investme...
Our client is looking to build out a team of Technical Business Analysts and Project Managers within the IHC Program. There will be a number of different work-streams within the project focused on Risk, CCAR, FINRA, Funding & Liquidity, and Data Governance. Candidates will come from a technical background having worked with a number of different IT Methodologies and Frameworks.
The team will assist with defining, scoping and planning technology and process changes across a number of key systems and areas of the bank.
The ideal candidate will have strong technical business analysis skills with knowledge of financial processes. It would be highly beneficial to possess regulatory knowledge specifically focused around CCAR. Candidates will have excellent data and process mapping skills and be able to work with stakeholders in the gathering and defining of complex requirements.
- Demonstrable previous UAT experience.
- Strong understanding of the SDLC and Project Lifecycle.
- 7+ years working within technical programs or teams
- Strong control, project management and IT frameworks knowledge (COBIT, ITIL, ISO27000, PMP, PRINCE2, CMMI) Risk Management knowledge experience required.
- Strong understanding of IT Project Management
- Strong stakeholder management communication skills
- Experience in developing a business case and related project documentation
- Robust project management skills: ability to build detailed project plans, manage progress and proven implementation abilities