Please apply online at www.acrtinc.com/hr_careers.php
We only accept applications through our company website. If you apply via Monster, your resume will not be reviewed.
ACRT Inc. is currently seeking energetic experienced professionals who enjoy working outdoors. Our field positions are ideal for seasoned professionals with an educational background in forestry, horticulture, arboriculture, environmental studies, conservation or related disciplines and with experience in these fields and line of work.
Our Foresters perform identification, inspection, and evaluation of trees and brush along utility lines; Submit inspection results to clients with recommendations; Plan, direct, and coordinate the activities of assigned tree clearance crews; Discuss and negotiate line-clearance crew access issues; Serve as a liaison between clients, tree crews, and client customers.
Entry level candidates are being considered.
• Degree or experience in Forestry, Horticulture, Natural Resources or related fields or 2 years of related work experience
• ISA Certification preferred
• 1 year utility vegetation management experience desired, but not necessary for consideration
• Previous experience in line clearance or work planning is desired but not necessary for qualification
• Ability to identify local trees and knowledge of growth rates
• Ability to work independently, strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in rugged terrain and inclement weather
• Ability to read and follow maps
• Valid Driver License and ability to drive and operate a 4x4 vehicle
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent computer skills
• Full Time position
• ACRT, Inc. offers competitive wages and excellent benefits
• Employees become owners and receive company stock after 1 yr
• Company Vehicle/Gas Card for work related and commuting purposes
• Pre-employment drug screen and background check required
• ACRT, Inc. is 100% employee-owned; it’s not just a job…it’s YOUR Company!!!
• ACRT offers excellent benefits for our employee-owners and their families
• Group Life Insurance
• Optional Life Insurance
• Short & Long Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Boot Allowance Program
• ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) with a great vesting schedule
• Employee Referral Program
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.