Please apply online at www.acrtinc.com/hr_careers.php
We only accept applications through our company website. If you apply via Monster, your resume will not be reviewed.
ACRT Inc. is currently seeking energetic experienced professionals who enjoy working outdoors. Our Distribution Specialist position is ideal for seasoned professionals with an educational background in forestry, horticulture, arboriculture, environmental studies, conservation or related disciplines and with experience in these fields and line of work.
We're looking for people in Martinsburg, Augusta, Elkins, Clarksburg, Morgantown, Buchannon.
Our Foresters perform identification, inspection, and evaluation of trees and brush along distribution lines; Forester will be responsible for NERC critical facilities; Plan, direct, and coordinate the activities of assigned tree clearance crews; Discuss and negotiate line-clearance crew access issues; Serve as a liaison between clients, tree crews, and client customers. In addition, they will focus on routine IVM programs and be responsible for conducting inventories, managing the IVM crew, and performing quality control inspections.
• 4 year degree in Forestry, Horticulture, Natural Resources or related fields preferred
• Experience in utility vegetation management a plus
• Competent computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience working with GIS integrated data collection software/hardware preferred but not required
• Candidate must be self-motivated, organized, production oriented
• Candidate must be comfortable working in an independent environment and managing a geographical area for all vegetation related activities
• Candidate must be able to work with stakeholders, utility customers and line clearance vendors and have excellent interpersonal skills
• ISA Certified Arborist preferred
• Utility Specialist preferred
• Pesticide certification preferred
• Must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
• Multi-tasking and strong time management skills required
• Ability to work in varied terrain and inclement weather with flexible schedules (available nights and weekends as needed)
• Valid Driver License required
• Full Time position
• ACRT, Inc. is 100% employee-owned; it’s not just a job…it’s YOUR Company!!!
• Employees become owners and receive company stock after a waiting period
• ACRT offers excellent benefits for our employee-owners and their families
• Group Life Insurance
• Optional Life Insurance
• Short & Long Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Company Vehicle/Gas Card for work related and commuting purposes
• Boot Allowance Program
• ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) with a great vesting schedule
• Employee Referral Program
• Pre-employment drug screen and background check required
ACRT Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet