Get new similar jobs by email for
IT Project Manager
Sedona Technologies is a consulting company that provides Information Technology and Engineering Services to companies throughout the United States. Sedona Technologies is a division of The Sedona Group. Founded in 1986, The Sedona Group has offices in over 30 US cities and annual sales of over $110 million. Sedona Technologies creates innovative solutions allowing our customers to better manage critical information, control costs, and improve performance and efficiency through technology.
What You’ll Do:
Our client is seeking an Project Manager to serve as the Information Technology (IT) manager/process leader within an application development organization (Product Development, Order Fulfillment, SAP Services, Dealer and Customer systems, etc.). In addition, you will:
· Apply both your Information Technology experience and business acumen to lead multiple teams, resources, and/or processes to enable the business.
· Develop key business relationships with business and IT management and deliver IT services on a global basis.
· Play a key role in the development of IT strategic plans that align with business strategies, enterprise infrastructure, and development standards to meet business requirements.
· Manage the full life-cycle of applications (portfolio management).
· Manage multiple teams and Information Technology (IT) Leaders/Managers, Including career development, work direction, coaching, talent development, performance management and team building.
· Develop, track, and meet the capital and expense budget for a project, service and/or department.
· Develop and maintain a collaborative relationship between business partners, other teams/disciplines and suppliers to provide a total solution.
· Define, monitor, and maintain key metrics for area of responsibility to measure the effectiveness and value of the services provided.
What It Takes
We need an excellent communicator, both verbal and written, who thrives on solving problems and working in a team environment. Ideally, you will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience in a related career field.
We also require:
· Have or going for a PMP
· 4+ years of experience managing capital and expense budgets
· 4+ years project management experience including plan development, budget management, team management, requirements gathering, delivery and deployment.
· Experience managing a global team to deliver innovative IT solutions.
· Experience managing global suppliers and 3rd party service providers.
· Experience leading an IT team within a multi-national company.
A strong candidate will also have:
· An MBA or other advanced degree