• 5-10 year experience with compliance audits.Job Requirements
• Bachelors degree in relevant field or 4 additional years of related experience
• Working knowledge of MS Windows and Office products and networking, particularly with database, spreadsheet, and word processing software
• Experience with SOX, HIPAA, CLIA or other audits
• Demonstrated experience with testing SOX IT General controls in the areas of Security, Change Management, and Application Access.
• Excellent documentation skills; ability to document work papers that satisfy the test objectives and support the conclusions reached during testing.
• Requires in-depth analysis to develop solutions for complex problems.
• Experience in IT auditing complex technical environments such as Windows and Unix server, database (Oracle, SQL, Teradata, etc), and Applications.(Desired)
MS Access, Windows 98, Oracle, Management, MS Word, MS Windows, SQL, Change Management, Mainframe, SOX, Windows 2003, Compliance, Teradata, Training, Windows 2000, UNIX, Account Management, Networking