Establishes and leads the Application Services area of the Information Technology department including Business Analysis and Software development; oversees and coordinates all activities relating to support, enhancements, and projects related to information systems for patients and staff.
- We provide a healing environment, state-of-the-art technology and a team committed to compassionate care through excellence.
- Provides leadership and guidance in support of new business growth and in support of business objectives.
- Provides insight and direction around technical platforms, including toolsets and applications.
- We require at least 5 years IT experience in Healthcare. App;icants must have a thorough knowledge of Meditech 6.0, eClinicalWorks, CPOE, electronic medical record, Dragon and other related Applications.
- Must have at least 3 years director-level leadership experience.
- experience in a complex business amd infromation systems within healthcare
- familiar with a wide variety of applications solutions