Get new similar jobs by email for
In Store Marketing Representat...
Sears Home Improvement Products is building a team of top notch part time promoters/marketers who work within the Sears Retail Store/Mall environment. These individuals are responsible for interacting with customers/patrons to talk about their home improvement needs and to set appointments for the Sears Home Improvement National Sales team.
In Store Marketing Representatives promote our Sears Home Improvement products and set appointments with customers to receive a free in-home design consultation and estimate for our products which include (roofing, flooring, HVAC, A/C and Heating Sales, Kitchen/Bath remodeling, custom windows, vinyl siding for the home & more.)
We will train for this position - the ideal candidate should be a results driven, goal-oriented, and possess a self-motivating sales aptitude with a positive and energetic personality. We are looking for candidates with some related experience, excellent communication and people skills, enthusiasm with approaching customers, and a strong work ethic. Senior citizens & retirees are welcome to apply!
§ Flexible hours (up to 20) hours per week (part-time)
§ Benefits Available
§ Pleasant retail environment, work inside your Sears Store
§ A great Company and a Rewarding place to work!
Immediate Openings are available nationally!
Responsibilities, skills and requirements
Must be a high school graduate or equivalent. No related experience, certifications, or driver’s license required. Must be 18 years or older. Other requirements are:
· Ability to persuade, with minimum selling skills
· Ability to be a self-starter, with the ability to stay focused on goals and be self-disciplined
· Ability to maintain a positive attitude while handling rejection
· Ability to write legibly
· Above average verbal communication skills
· Ability to work a varied work schedule to meet the needs of the business
· Ability to have reliable transportation
· Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
Sales experiences preferred but not necessary