Get new similar jobs by email for
In-house PHP Developer (Dallas...
Seeking Senior Level PHP Developer
We are seeking a dependable and creative programmer to join our team. The ideal candidate will possess strong technical skills and the ability to meet deadlines. Successful candidates demonstrate excellent communication and cross-functional team skills as well as a strong record of initiative and creativity and above all, a passion to create value for the customer.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Deliver new functionality and change requests for existing applications.
· Participate in the ongoing development of applications that meet the needs of our customers.
· Perform complete testing of Web applications, unit and system, engaging users as necessary.
· Conduct all user acceptances testing, and report results.
· Develop database-driven Web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing.
· Candidate must be a team player and willing to teach and to learn.
Must Have Skills:
· Bachelors degree in computer science, MIS, or related experience.
· Must possess superior skills in LAMP environments
· Minimum 3 years PHP development experience.
· Experience configuring Linux servers preferred.
· Customize, compile, install, configure, monitor and debug Apache server instances
· Write new reporting, maintenance, and test automation tools in PHP
· PHP, mySQL and content management integration.
· Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
· Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
· Excellent written and oral communications skills.
· Strong attention to detail.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our company, please visit www.fastbracesuniversity.com
We are located at the Cityplace Tower in Uptown Dallas (2711 N. Haskell Ave. Suite 650 Dallas, TX 75204).