Porocel, a worldwide supplier of Adsorbents, Catalysts, and Catalyst Services, is seeking a qualified candidate to join their team as an Industrial Maintenance Electrician at the Little Rock, Arkansas facility (Porocel Industries, LLC). At Porocel, we are seeking motivated, creative and technically capable individuals that will play key roles in taking our company to the next level and beyond. If you are a person who wants to have an immediate impact in a strong, growing company, then Porocel has the opportunity that you seek. For more information regarding Porocel, please visit our website at www.porocel.com.
Established in 1937 as a joint venture between Atlantic Richfield and Standard Oil of New Jersey, Porocel was later acquired by the Attapulgas Clay Company and then Engelhard in 1967. In 1996, a group of independent investors purchased Porocel—and Porocel’s primary business transformed from activated bauxites to activated alumina, adsorbents, catalyst supports and toll services. In 2004, Porocel acquired Criterion Catalyst’s global catalyst services businesses. Porocel further broadened its offerings in 2009 with the acquisition of a hydrotreating catalyst testing facility.
Today, we are a forerunner in the catalyst and refining industry because of expert customer care, a staff well-grounded in the alumina and catalyst industries, exceptional management and our pursuit of innovative products and comprehensive services.
We will continue to deliver advanced technologies and creative solutions to recycling catalyst and refining raw materials.
Porocel’s goal is to be the preferred supplier of adsorbents, catalyst products and services to the refining and chemical industries—with continued excellence in customer care. By operating with a global perspective and choosing strategic locations and all-encompassing services, we are positioned to meet our goal.
Porocel offers a competitive benefits package to our full-time employees.
· Troubleshooting and repair of industrial, electrical, pneumatic and some mechanical systems.
· Work to set-up and troubleshoot combustion burner systems and controls.
· Installation of 120 & 480 V electrical components and equipment, including installation of conduit, wiring and termination.
· Troubleshooting and configuration of PLC and process controls systems.
· This position will report to the Maintenance Supervisor at Porocel Industries, LLC in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Requirements for Employment:
· Education requirement: High School Diploma
· Candidate must have an Industrial or Journeyman Electrical License.
· Previous working experience at a major manufacturing facility in a similar field is a definite plus.
· Working knowledge of PLC systems and ability to work with ladder logic and configuration of control logic.
· Capable of working with PC based computer systems and Microsoft Office products, i.e. Word & Excel.
Porocel is an equal opportunity employer.