Get new similar jobs by email for
Information Technology IT/IS S...
Information Technology IT/IS System Administrator
Fairlawn-We are a rapidly growing Revenue Cycle Management firm specializing in self-pay and insurance follow-up, Medicaid Eligibility and collection services for hospitals & health systems. Based in Fairlawn, Ohio, our firm has consistently been recognized as one of the fastest growing privately held businesses in NE Ohio.
We are seeing a highly organized, trustworthy and efficient professional. Our firm consists of highly energetic, professional, optimistic team players working in a collaborative environment to provide only the best for our clients.
We operate in a MS Server 2010 environment with the Ontario Systems Artiva Agency product as our primary data base (SQL).
This position requires a versatile technical individual with proven expertise in designing and implementing the infrastructure for business solutions. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated senior team player possessing excellent communication and analytic skills.
Duties include maintenance of all telecommunications and computer resources. Performs services for daily network, PC and helpdesk operations.
· Design, document and implement IT projects in one or more of the following areas:
o Active Directory
o Backup Exec 2010
o Microsoft Exchange 2010
o CiscoASA and Dell Switches
o DNS, DHCP, IIS, and Cisco VPN
o Microsoft Software Update Services
o Microsoft Group Policy
o NortelBCM & Related Telco
· Responds to helpdesk calls to ensure timely problem resolution. Monitor and control daily service call activity.
· Evaluate and recommend computer, network hardware and software purchases
· Monitor, plan, and coordinate the distribution of client/server software and service packs
· Provide support for the overall maintenance, health, and availability of our private/public facing servers
· Write and implement IT project plans
· Create IT standard operating procedures
· Advises internal customers concerning issues related to personal computers. Communicates with internal customers about troubleshooting, projects, resources, security and other related issues.
· Performs any necessary PC software, hardware and telecommunications upgrades, support and maintenance.
· Loads new computers with company-owned software following established procedures.
· Provides support for all printer, copier, and fax and AV equipment and coordinates checkout of all equipment requests.
· Assists with network applications and projects.
· Assigns network and application security profiles and parameters.
· Responsible for maintaining proper IT inventory levels. Tracks all inventory in inventory tracking software system.
· Coordinates IT licensing program to ensure compliance with vendor licensing agreements.
· Coordinate support contracts and scheduled maintenance for all IT related equipment. Maintain database of all equipment and service contracts.
· Implements projects and user requests within scope of overall IT plan.
· Perform other duties assigned
· Education in BS/MS Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
· Minimum of 5 years experience with Windows Server platforms with an emphasis on Active Directory
· Strong background administering Microsoft Exchange is a plus
· Solid knowledge of LAN/WAN configurations with a focus on Dell switches, Ciscofirewall and wireless access points is a plus
· Basic Windows scripting skills are a plus
· Relevant technical qualifications/certifications are a plus (MCP, MCSE/A, CCNE, CCNA etc.)
· Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
· Ability to work both independently and collaboratively, and manage priorities in a fast-paced environment
OUR COMPANY VALUES
· Defined, unique culture
· State-of-the-art facility
· Paid holidays, vacation and bereavement
· Health Insurance, Dental insurance and Retirement Plan
WE HAVE FUN
· Open, positive environment
· Departmental and Company contests
· Team building events
WE ARE INVOLVED
A SALARY HISTORY IS REQUIRED FOR CONSIDERATION.