Location: Henderson, NV
Pay: Base + Commission
- Internet Marketing Specialists at goal average $35-45k total first year compensation
- Internet Marketing Specialists that regularly exceed goal average $50-65k+ per year
Benefits: Health/Dental/Vision + 401(k) + Life + LTD Insurance
Job-type: Full Time
Hours: 7:00am - 3:30pm, Monday – Friday
Why You Will Love Working Here:
We are the fastest growing digital marketing agency in Oregon, part of Google's elite Premier SMB Partnership program and are currently looking for additional talent to support our rapid expansion. You will find that the "work hard, play hard" motto rings true here. Never working a night or a weekend, training and full benefits, uncapped commission, sweet sales competitions (we're sending two to the Super Bowl!) and incredible co-workers are just a few of the reasons you will quickly feel like you've found the place you've been looking for.
About Our Awesome Company:
Voted one of the nation's fastest-growing companies by Inc. Magazine, Logical Position is a Google AdWords Premier SMB Partner (PSP) specializing in digital marketing through PPC, SEO & Website Design. We currently manage thousands of business accounts globally and have served over 20 billion client ads online. We have seen significant growth (over 2500%) since our founding in 2009, employ over 100 and for multiple years running have been voted a 100 Best Workplace by Oregon Business Magazine and a Top Workplace by The Oregonian. We are expanding our Henderson location and looking to add more Las Vegas talent to our all-star team!
The Job in a Nutshell:
Logical Position would not be where we are today without the talent of our incredible sales teams and we are looking for the next superstar to join the family. We are looking for upbeat, positive people who are money-motivated and want a fun, competitive work environment. You will work as part of our Las Vegas sales team, contacting current users of Search Engine Marketing for consultative performance evaluations. The Internet Marketing Specialist is often the first impression of Logical Position for our new clients, so confident, professional communication skills are a must!
What You Will Love Doing:
- Prospecting (cold-calling) for golden leads for your pipeline (70-90 calls/day on average)
- Engaging phone prospects in smart, consultative dialogue
- Staying current on internet marketing trends and how to leverage them through meetings and on-going training
- Problem solving and presenting advertising account analyses for new clients
To Fit the Bill:
If this sounds like a good opportunity, please contact us!
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
- Excellent interpersonal,verbal, and written communication skills
- Quick, efficient computer skills and strong multi-tasking abilities
- Positive attitude and go-getter mentality
- Quick, eager learner