Remedy Intelligent Staffing has an opportunity for an Inside Sales Representative, for a Westerville client.
Essential functions of this position:
Meet or exceed unit sales, and revenue quotas through a minimum of three hours of daily outbound phone calls to current, and past clients.
· Track relevant sales activity
· Efficiently manage time against territory penetration strategies, and call campaigns
· Interact comfortably with all executive level decision makers
· Provide customer feedback to management about product reception, desired features, and industry trends
· Assist sales manager with other departmental task as necessary
· Effective daily interface with internal clients and peers
This position requires high-volume outbound phone calls, exceptional organization skills, good communication skills, and consultative selling skills. B2B sales professionals who are not only proficient in hunting, and closing, but who truly enjoy this role are acceptable candidates. The Inside Sales Representative must manage time sensitive call campaigns, report sales activity, and process all associated paperwork in an accurate, and timely manner.
· Proficient in use of MS Word, Excel and Outlook as well as Internet.
· Previous experience/exposure to Salesforce.com preferred, but not required.
· Excellent written (email and traditional), verbal (phone and direct) and presentation skills with emphasis on proposals and contracts, client correspondence, and sales activity reporting.
· Ability to make smart business decisions quickly, and efficiently in a deadline-oriented environment.
· Relationship management, and protocols of dealing with clients.
· Ability to work well in a team-selling environment while presenting a professional phone demeanor.