Get new similar jobs by email for
Inside Sales Representative
Veracity Payment Solutions is currently seeking highly motivated inside sales representatives to work in the sales and operations center based in Aiken, SC. Sales representatives who are proven successful will have ample opportunities for advancement within the company.
• Highly competitive compensation package with uncapped earning potential
• Health, vision, dental, and life benefits and 401(K)
• Qualified leads from trade associations and affinity partnerships
• Travel and attendance to National trade associations for those who qualify
• Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual sales contests
• Ongoing training and education
• Upward mobility within a rapidly growing, award winning company
To generate new business and support trade associations and affinity partnerships for the purpose of selling merchant services.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Understand and present the Veracity suite of products to potential customers
• Prospect for new business using a variety of networking techniques
• Develop and implement sales strategy in order to achieve personal and corporate goals
• Complete and submit timely and accurate documentation including new account paperwork and sales reports
• Provide accurate and detailed proposals to customers
• Project a positive image when representing Veracity to clients and the community
• Follow up on leads from trade associations and affinity partnerships and provide relevant feedback to inside sales manager
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products, Outlook, and internet searching
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
• Bachelors or equivalent in business, marketing, or communications
• 1+ years of relevant industry experience or sales experience
• Experience in high activity and high volume sales role
• Working knowledge of salesforce.com or similar CRM system
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to meet and exceed sales goals and quota
• Networking and business development skills
• Strong desire to grow business and exceed expectations
• Hunter mentality
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must be able to talk on the phone for extended periods of time.
• May be asked to lift 40 pounds.
• Valid driver's license.
• Visit on-site locations for training or installations.